Please read this packet before you begin completing your application. Alternatively, if you need to contact a member of Main Street Greenville’s parade committee, either email the Main Street office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Parade Chair, Diana Stebbins at 937-606-4776.
The purpose of the Hometown Holiday Horse Parade is to enhance the holiday spirit and community activity in Greenville, Darke County, and surrounding areas and have fun while doing so.
Deadline for parade submission - 11/15/19
After we receive your entry form, a parade packet will be mailed/emailed to you by 11/19/19 (if you do not receive this, please contact the parade chair at the number listed above).
Parade Date - Saturday, 11/23/19 @ 7:00 pm
Rules & Regulations
• Entry must be horse-drawn carriages, wagons, riders or buggies, nothing motorized.
• Horses and riding vehicles must be clean and presentable.
• Staging area opens at 3:00 pm. Please do not arrive before 3:00 pm.
• Maintain control of your horses at all times.
• All riders under the age of 18 are required to wear a riding council approved helmet.
• Need to have proof of liability insurance, please send with application.
• Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in staging areas as well as parade route.
• Participants are responsible for clean-up around your staging area - containers will be available for trash and manure.
Advertisement of Business
If you would like to advertise your business during the parade, a special advertisement rate of $100 is available for parade participants. There is no cost for advertising your farm or organization. You must provide your own signs (no larger than 2' x 3') and enclose a business advertisement with your entry form to be announced during the parade (please call Main Street Greenville if you have any questions on this offer, 937.548.4998).
The parade committee appreciates your time and willingness to participate in this parade. We would like to say 'thank you' by offering a meal located in the staging area – more details will be sent in your parade packet. In addition, every entry will receive an engraved sleigh bell to commemorate the event.